Happy Monday!!! It is that time of week where many of us around the world start another work week. A work week that I am looking forward to. It is nice to have a job to love to go to. As many of you know it is Monday and that means it is time for my weekly goals. Like always I will tell you how I did with last weeks goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I actually had the time to read two chapters at once. Unfortunately, that is all I was able to read all this week.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. Worked on the puzzle for about an hour.
3) Color. Yup, I did color. I love to color.
4) Start Writing 201: Poetry. Yup, started the course and am loving it.
5) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I only worked on a few pages but it was a tough few pages.
6) See my therapist on Wednesday. I saw my therapist. It was a tough session.
I managed to accomplish all my goals this week and am proud of myself for doing so. Here are my next week goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I will finish this book eventually.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle is getting done slowly but surely.
3) Color. The various coloring pages or posters I am working on are finally showing some progress.
4) Finish Writing 201: Poetry. This is the last week of Writing 201: Poetry. I am really enjoying the course.
5) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I am grateful that I am refreshing my skills.
I know I have a short list this week and I am okay with that. I am grateful to be apart the blogging even over at : http://greenembe.rs/2015/10/12/building-rome-week-41-for-2015/ Have a wonderful week. Peace Out!!