It has bee quite some time since I last did weekly goals. I have missed doing them. The weekly goals gives me something to shoot for, for the week. I am going to just start anew with my weekly goals.
Lets start with the more difficult stuff:
1) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I thought I would be finished with this workbook by now however I will start it back up. It will also give me the structure I need on days I don’t have much or any structure at all.
2) See my therapist. I see my therapist on Wednesday (2/3/2016). Therapy is always difficult.
Now on to blogging stuff:
3) Start Writing 201: Finding Your Story. I love taking the courses WordPress puts on. It gives me a sense of structure on days I don’t have much or any structure at all.
4) Start my Friday Feature back up this Friday (2/5/2016).
Now on to fun stuff :
5) Work on jigsaw puzzle. Junior and I started a 2,000 piece holiday puzzle we got for Christmas.
6) Color. I color various coloring pages and posters at a time. I am focusing on one in particular at the moment.
7) Walk up ten(10) flights of stairs twice everyday. Yes, I still have my apartment even though I spend the majority of time over at Juniors place. The apartment building I live in is ten(10) stories and I am practicing to do the next Big Climb which is in January of 2017. It is a fundraiser where people climb up 50+ flights of stairs. It might not sound fun at the moment but am looking forward to it.
I am happy to be getting back into the swing of things. I am thankful to be apart of this blogging event over at: http://greenembe.rs/category/building-rome-2/. Happy Monday and have a wonderful work week! Peace Out!