Happy Monday!!! Its a start of another work week and we all know what that means; time for me to do another set of weekly goals. So I will say how I did with last weeks goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I was able to spend about an hour in one sitting this week to read which is a rare occurrence. I was able to read twice for an hour so I am a happy camper.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. Spent about fifteen minutes a day doing the puzzle. It is taking some time to do.
3) Color. Did some coloring but not much.
4) Finish Writing 201: Poetry. I finished the course and hope that you all enjoyed my poems.
5) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. Yup I worked on an entire chapter.
Now on to this weeks goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I will finish this book eventually.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle is getting done slowly but surely.
3) Color. Looks like I could be finishing up one coloring page here in the next week or two.
4) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I’m hoping to get another chapter done this week.
5) See my therapist. I see my therapist on Wednesday. We will most likely be discussing ways to cope with getting my yearly done.
6) Go to my doctor’s appointment. I have my annual female exam on Thursday. I have a difficult time with these particular appointments because of all the trauma I have been through.
Well, those are my weekly goals for this week. Please don’t hesitate to take a look at the blogging event over at: http://greenembe.rs/2015/10/19/building-rome-week-42-for-2015/ Have a wonderful week. Peace Out!!!