A Journey of Mental Health Recovery
- Banana’s are curved because they grow toward the sun.
- When hippo’s are upset their sweat turns red.
- A lion’s roar can be heard up to 5 miles away.
- Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman
- Manic Monday Sung by the Bangles was written by Prince
- A sheep, a duck and a rooster where the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
- The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
- Birds don’t urinate
- Slugs have 4 noses
- The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the worl
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: