What I’ve Learned
- I’ve learned to play the flute.
- I’ve learned the basics of playing the harmonica.
- I’ve learned that the Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) skill help me when life is unmanageable or just a little stressful.
- I’ve learned to laugh at myself and that humor goes a long way.
- I’ve (re)learned several times over that cats are always forgiving and full of unconditional love.
- I’ve learned from my cat how to be a better human and how to have more patience with humans.
- I’ve learned that my artwork doesn’t have to be perfect for others to enjoy it.
- I’ve learned from my cat how to love myself.