Good morning!!! It is Monday and the start of yet another work week or at least it is for millions of people around this world including myself. I may not know what this week will bring, I am looking forward to what it has to offer. Now it is time to share with you how I did with last weeks goals:
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. Yes, I did read this week. I only read about ten pages due to being so busy. I am enjoying the book thus far.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. I worked on it some. Not as much as I would have liked to have worked on it. I was hoping that I would at least get all the end pieces together but unfortunately time would not allow me to do so.
3) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. Yes, I did work on in the workbook. I did manage to do the entire first chapter.
4) Hang out with friends. Yes, I did hang out with friends. I had a blast hanging out with awesome people.
5) Research the topic for my blogging feature. Yes, I did work on my blogging feature. I did manage to pretty much finish up the research for my first ever blogging feature. I did start researching for other features as well.
6) Do a daily prompt every Tuesday. Yes, I did start doing a daily prompt every Tuesday, last Tuesday. I do plan on doing one tomorrow as well.
I did manage to accomplish my goals this past week despite the lack of time I had. Like I mentioned earlier, I am looking forward to what this next week has to bring. My weekly goals are as follows:
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I am really enjoying the book.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. The major part I want to accomplish this week is to finish putting the end pieces together.
3) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. For this particular goal this week, I would like to work on chapter 2 and complete it before next Monday
4) See my therapist on Thursday. I rarely miss an appointment with my therapist. The reason why I put this as goal is because it is not an easy thing to accomplish even though it is a rare occurrence I miss a session. Seeing my therapist is a major part of my recovery.
5) Go to a youth specific suicide prevention training on Wednesday. This is one of the many trainings that is offered to me at one of the places I volunteer at. Since I am wanting to work with youth and young adults, I thought this would be helpful to me. This is one of the things I am looking forward to this week.
Thank you for reading my weekly goals, yet again. Just like last week this weeks goals were quite winded. It seems like this weeks goals are geared toward things that I find relaxing, my recovery, and career related stuff. Like always I am appreciative of being part of the blogging event over at: http://greenembe.rs/2015/08/24/building-rome-week-34-for-2015/ Have an awesome week and peace out everyone.