Its the start of another work week. That means it is time for my weekly goals. I am grateful that this past week my goals weren’t to difficult to accomplish. As always I will share with you on how I did with last weeks goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. Yes, I did read this week. Not as much as liked because I spent a lot of quality time with Junior.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. Of course I did this goal. This is one of the ways Junior and I spent some quality time.
3) Color. Yes, I did color.
4) Writing 101: Finding Your Inspiration. Yup, I did do my assignments for Writing 101 and am really enjoying the course.
5) Blogging 201: Branding and Growth. I finished this course on Friday. I was and am sad that it finished with.
6) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I did manage to do a few pages.
I am happy that I am able to make goals that are difficult for me and able to accomplish them. Now on to this weeks goals.
1) Read Speaker of the Dead by Orson Scott Card. This is one of my favorite goals and will be completed when I am done with the book.
2) Work on jigsaw puzzle. Like I said last week, this puzzle is 1500 pieces and will take a while to do. I love doing puzzles.
3) Color. Of course I’m going make coloring a goal. I am currently coloring four different projects. I do multiple coloring projects at time so I don’t get frustrated or loose my creativity.
4) Writing 101: Finding Your Inspiration. I am enjoying this course and will hate to see it end this Friday. It has helped me find inspiration that I didn’t realize I had. I’ve also learned a couple of things that I didn’t know before.
5) Update my résumé. I am wanting apply for Peer Support Specialist jobs this week.
6) Work on cover letter. Like goal number five (5), I am wanting to apply for a Peer Support Specialist job.
7) Apply for a least one job. There is at least one Peer Support Specialist job that I want to apply to. I will most definitely apply for that job and maybe another one.
8) Work on a self-help workbook; The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay, PhD., Jeffery C. Wood, PSY.D., and Jeffrey Brantley, MD. I am slowly but surely accomplishing this goal. Its always nice to be reminded of skills that I have learned.
9) See my therapist on Wednesday. I have a scheduled appointment with my therapist this week. We will be discussing weather or not it is a good time to start back up on trauma work.
I may have a lot of goals again this week but I have confidence that I will be able to accomplish them. Like always my weekly goals are part of a blogging event over at: http://greenembe.rs/2015/09/28/building-rome-week-39-for-2015/ Have a great work week and Peace Out.